Paul G. Huck Arbitration and Mediation Services
"Having spent 10 years as a trial attorney and far more time in a business setting I truly understand why most disputes should be settled and not litigated. That is why I completed a Masters in Psychology which I now combine with my legal and business experience to provide a multi-faceted mediation experience.
My background helps me understand complex matters as well as how they impact human behavior. My goal is simply to help you solve past and current problems and enable you to focus on living in the present and planning for the future. I look forward to continue helping solve problems until I make that final journey decades in the future."
--Paul G. Huck
Paul Huck’s Specialties:
- Arbitrator and Mediator primarily for insurance, investment and real estate matters.
- Arbitrator and Mediator for general commercial and business disputes.
- Arbitrator and Mediator for employment matters.
- Mediates ownership issues in closely held corporations and partnerships.
- International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR) Insurance & Real Estate Panels
- American Arbitration Association (AAA) Commercial Roster
- London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- USCIB (ICC)
- Kuala Lumpur Regional Arbitration Center -- Arbitrator and Mediator rosters.
- Fellow Charter Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- FINRA -- Mediator and Arbitrator.
- National Futures Association (NFA)
- Resolute Systems, LLC
- NCDS .
- Neutral rosters for various Federal (District & Bankruptcy) and State Courts